Mr. Apurba Saha,
Founder Chairman, Pailan Group of Institutions;
Prof. (Dr.) Alok Prakash Mittal,
Member Secretary, AICTE
Prof. (Dr.) Saikat Maitra
Vice-Chancellor, MAKAUT, WB
Prof. (Dr.) Sivaji Chakravorti
Director, NIT Calicut
Prof. (Dr.) D.P. Kothari
Director Research, Wainganga College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur Ex- Director, IIT Delhi;
Prof. (Dr.) Tan. Cher Ming
Dept. of Electronics, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
Prof. (Dr.) Muhammad Anisuzzaman Talukder
Prof., EEE, BUET & Visiting Professor University of Maryland, USA.
Prof. Dipak Gyawali
Academician, Nepal Academy of Science and technology, Chair, Interdisciplinary Analysts and Former Minister of Water Resources;
Prof. (Dr.) S.M. Chatterjee
Ex-Vice Chancellor, BESU
Prof. (Dr.) Nirmalendu Chatterjee,
Ex-Chair IEEE Kolkata Section,
Former Prof. of Jadavpur University
Prof. (Dr.) S. M. Chatterjee
Former Vice Chancellor, BESU, Chairperson of the International Conference;
Prof.(Dr.) Nirmalendu Chatterjee
Former Prof. of JU, Former Chair IEEE, Kolkata Section
Prof. Sujay Basu
Former Director, School of Energy Studies, Jadavpur University;
Prof. (Dr.) D.P. Kothari
Director Research, Wainganga College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur, Former Director, IIT Delhi;
Prof. (Dr.) Joyanta Kumar Roy,
Chair-CASS, IEEE Kolkata Section ;
Prof.(Dr.) Sovan Dalai,
Chair-SPS, IEEE Kolkata Section;
Prof.(Dr.) Saibal Chatterjee,
Chair-DEIS, IEEE Kolkata Section
Prof.(Dr.) Tamal Roy,
Secretary, IET (UK), Kolkata Local Network;
Prof.(Dr.) Krishnendu Chakraborty,
Principal, GCECT Kolkata;
Prof. (Dr.) Rituparna Chaki,
Professor, AKCSIT, Calcutta University
Prof.(Dr.) Sivaji Chakravorty,
Director, NIT Calicut;
Shri P. K. Mukhopadhyay,
Prof.(Dr.) B.C. Mal
Vice-Chancellor, JIS University
Prof. (Dr.) Anindita Sengupta
EE Dept., IIEST Shibpur;
Prof. Arijit Basu Roy
Prof. (Dr.) Monojit Mitra,
HOD & Professor, Dept. of ETC , IIEST Shibpur;
Prof. (Dr.) Kalyan Kr. Bhar
Professor, Dept. of Civil, IIEST,Shibpur;
Prof. (Dr.)Debashis Chatterjee,
Professor, Dept. of EE,Jadavpur University;
Prof. (Dr.) Somnath Ghosh,
Professor, Dept. of Civil,Jadavpur University
Prof. (Dr.) Jamuna Kanta Sing
Professor, Dept. of CSE, JU;
Prof. (Dr.) Sannau Phadikar,
Professor, Dept. of CSE, MAKAUT;
Prof. (Dr.) Abhinandan De,
Dept. of EE, IIEST, Shibpur ;
Prof.(Dr.) Pinaki Mukherjee,
Dept. of ECE, GCECT Kolkata;
Prof.(Dr.) Ujjwal Mondal,
Dept. of Instrumentation Engg., Applied Physics, CU;
Prof. (Dr.)Ujjal Chakraborty,
Dept. of ECE, NIT Silchar;
Prof. (Dr.) Manas Kr. Bera,
Dept. of EIE, NIT Silchar;
Prof.(Dr.) Sukanta Das,
Dept. of EE, IIT Dhanbad;
Prof.(Dr.) Sunirmal Khatua,
Dept. of CSE, CU;
Prof. (Dr.)Ashok Adak,
Dept. of Civil, IIEST, Shibpur;
Prof. (Dr.) Abhijit Sharma,
Dept. of CSE, NIT Durgapur;
Prof. (Dr.) Ankita Pramanik,
Dept. of ETC, IIEST, Shibpur.
Prof. (Dr.) Somnath Karmakar,
Dept. of CE, NIT Durgapur;
Prof. Susanta Ray,
Dept. of EE, JU ;
The conference is open to Teachers, Students, Research Scholars and Professionals from engineering colleges, research institutes and industries.
Technical papers of IEEE standards are being invited from Teachers, Students, Research Scholars and Professionals engaged with research institutes,
industries and engineering colleges for oral/technical presentation in
focus areas as mentioned earlier. All selected paper will be published
in International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering
(Impact Factor - 3.022, UGC Approved) Index by Thomson
Reuters Research-id, IARC (JCR-R), Research Gate, Google
Paper Template :- https://www.ijcseonline.org/images/IJCSE_Template.doc
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment can be made by Paytm at the following Paytm ID / Account : “9933088138”.
There is also facility for spot registration by cash.
For Students : Rs. 800 (as Author) and Rs. 500 (As Audience)
For Faculty/ Research scholar : Rs. 1500 (as Author) and Rs. 1000 (As Audience)
For Professional from Industries : Rs. 3000 (as Author) and Rs. 2000 (As Audience)
At least one author of each paper is required to register. The author will pay the registration fee in order to finish the registration.
Submission of full papers 26th March, 2019 (Extended to 11th April, 2019)
Notification of acceptance 15th April, 2019
Camera ready submission 16th April, 2019
The duly filled in Registration form may please be mailed to : Prof. (Dr.) Ratul Kumar Majumdar, Principal, PCMT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or send Email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Registration form duly filled in along with demand draft
drawn in favour of “Pailan Educational Trust”, payble at
Kolkata may please be sent by post. A scanned copy of
the same may be e-mailed for quick processing.
2. Spot Registration is also allowed but softcopy of filled in Registration form should reach the Convener before 12th April 2019 by email and cash payment may be done on the day of the conference.
3. The brochure and registration form may also be downloaded from Download ICEECC 2019 registration Form
4. Photocopy of the registration form is also acceptable.
5. Registration starts at 9.00 a.m. on 26th April 2019 at The Creek Club.
1. All selected papers will be published in International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (UGC Approved) indexed by Thomson Reuters Research-id, IARC (JCR-R), Research Gate, Google Scholar etc. Impact factor: 3.022.
2. Conference will be held in THE CREEK CLUB (ECO Friendly & Pollution Free Club), Pailan Park Housing Project, Kol-104.
3. Technical Sponsorship by IEEE and IET (UK) Kolkata Local Network.
4. Renowned Academicians in Review Committee.
5. Renowned Academicians and Professionals in International/National Advisory Board members.
6. Globally renowned speakers will be enriching the Dias namely (i) Prof. (Dr.) D.P. Kothari (ii) Prof.(Dr.) Sivaji Chakravorti and (iii) Prof.(Dr.) Tan. Cher Ming.
7. Transport Facility from nearest Metro Station/ Railway Station/ Bus Stand (Prime Location like Saltlake/ Esplanade/ Jadavpur).
8. Best paper award for individual discipline (Both for Student Paper and Other Research paper).
9. Free Accommodation will be provided for Delegates/Guest (Priority Basis) at “THE CREEK CLUB”.
10. Free Accommodation will be provided for Students in college hostels (Priority Basis).
11. Online Paper Presentation Facility for Foreign Delegates/ Authors.
12. Conference will be followed by Dinner with Beverages.
13. Cultural Program by the Renowned Celebrity.
14. Local Sightseeing.
Convener : Prof. (Dr.) Ratul Kumar Majumdar, Principal, PCMT
Joint-Convener : Prof. (Dr.) Bivas Roy,
Co-Convener : Prof. (Dr.) Tushar Kanti Dey, HOD, CE Dept, PCMT
Mr. Parag Chatterjee, Ph. No. 9163118207;
Mr. Suman Ghosal, Ph. No. 9836080820;
Ms. Santasri Giri Tunga, Ph. No. 9474714869;
Dr. Tushar Kanti Dey, Ph. No. 9463621642;
Mr. Satyaki Sen, Ph. No. 9163084837;
Mr. Dhrubajyoti Banerjee, Ph. No. 7003323695;
Mr. Amartya Roy, Ph. No. 7003753421;
Room Rent per night: Rs. 300
Dinner: Rs. 100 (optional);
For accommodation and fooding please contact Mr. Sougata Jana #9434189278 and Ms. Ananya Roy # 9830800310