The coveted MBA programme has global benchmarking and has earned a global reputation. It has a campus that has a glorious history of 25-years with a strong alumni base of over 5000 students who have successfully graduated from PCMT – MBA programs over the last two decades and are successfully working with reputed organizations abroad & in India.
A series of value-added activities are conducted and have been a part of the MBA program of Pailan College of Management and Technology.
- Corporate mentorship modules by leading industry professionals from Asian Paints, Larsen & Toubro, DPSC, Coal India, IBM to provide insight to students on current industry practices and making them equipped with practical tools to enhance their employability skills on a continuous basis.
- Seminars and workshop conducted by industry professionals to acquaints the students with the contemporary practices industry.
- In house workshops and Training
- On the Job Training in Fortune 500 companies
- Case study analysis
- Live Projects in different industry
- Role play
- Situational Analysis
- Audio visual presentation
- Hands on experience of organizing events and programs.
A strong Faculty Team and team of Career Counsellors takes responsibility of grooming and preparing the students through a rigorous Training Programmes to match students with the right Careers & Jobs.
Pailan College offers an MBA, where students are equipped with the knowledge, experience, and skills that will help the potential candidates to achieve success in building a career of real value and multi-dimensional growth.
- Position themselves as business professionals with strong multidisciplinary knowledge & technical competence, necessary for multi-tasking in order to achieve success.
- Build and develop an understanding of various functional streams to handle and resolve critical management and executive level problems. Use various data interpretation techniques using analytical tools in the field of business, management, & technology.
- Exposure to new technology initiatives in management science is embedded in the program structure, so that students are completely equipped in understanding of digitization, automation and Online business models.
- Build and work with dynamic teams- develop key skills, with the objective of contributing to the attainment of critical mission and strategic initiatives of firms.
- Build visible work ethics to structure a career that will help in evolving from a trainee to a leader, thus achieving goals that will give them an experience of fulfilment and glory.
- The education of sustainable development is inculcated step wise in each module of the MBA program, by exposing students to the issue of Environment, which is most important for the future managers. The understanding and building of a sustainable development management model is a key feature of the MBA program.
COURSE DURATION (2 YEARS)
The MBA programme consists of four semesters spread over a period of two academic years. Each academic year consists of two semesters.
Minimum Eligibility: Graduation in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks, and MAT/JEMAT valid scorecard. Candidates appearing for UG final semester can also apply.
THE CAREER AVENUES
Pailan College of Management and Technology continues to be one of India’s top B-schools for companies to recruit. Students at PCMT are handpicked from the pool of the brightest minds. The students are groomed and prepared to take on challenges on the field and are trained to get aligned to deliver on the objective and tasks provided to them. The continuous hands-on experience provides the students of PCMT a strong platform to rise and succeed in the management career.
- Marketing: Marketing Manager, Marketing Research Analyst, Advertising/Public Relations Manager, Social Media Manager, Product/Brand Manager, Media Planner, Sales Manager, Public Relations Specialist, Meeting/Event Planner, Marketing Coordinator, Customer Relationship Managers, Channel / Agency managers.
- Human Resources: HR Manager, Benefits Administrator, Payroll Specialist, Training Coordinator, Compensation Specialist, Training Manager, HRIS Specialist
- Finance: Investment Banker, Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Risk Analyst, Economic Analyst, Credit Analyst
- Operations: Logistics Analyst, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Systems Support Manager, Transportation Manager
- Analytics: Marketing Analytics, Product Analytics, HR Analytics, Finance Analytics, MIS & Data Science, Industry Analytics consultants.
- Research and Training: Higher education in PhD programs, Job trainers
- Entrepreneurship: New business initiatives and launches.